I actually wish I could take a break with this week's blog, things are FULL for sure, but here's an update:
1. I finally finished the tour with ETHEL. It's been an amazing past couple of months - mostly with the insanity of the east coast weather. I love the music and the people - it's the traveling that they pay me for.
2. Plowing, planting, dirt - all this goes without saying I need to do this. I have focused on more legumes this year than I did last year, there's always corn, however, this year there are more flowers and various lettuce crops.
3. Keeping the shop in the village open. And... the village is still pushing me to create in the studio. I hired a couple of my Kiva brothers to help me make flutes and we started last week. I will post about them soon, but get in line for your flutes.I'm getting a bit behind on moccasin orders and to my fans and friends who have ordered - thanks for your patience.
4. The PBS special is gonna be insane. Ralph Farris is the musical director for the show and is also the viola player for ETHEL.) I have finally solidified the musical set list. And I recently gave up my choregraphy position and now my choregrapher is the beautful Rulan Tangen who I have worked with since we were both knee high.
5. My everyday concerns and love for my girls - It has been intense having them in Peru and they won't be back in the States until July.
6. Staying in shape: running, hiking, horses, this alone could easily be a full time job.
|MOMENT "53"...San Antonio chilling poolside...|
Enough said, my friends, sometimes you have to just take a little break.
LOVE YOU ALL!